Monday, September 12, 2005


hey, hows u doin...???
keepin my spirits soarin high...lemme tell you a little about myself and the people around me....
I`m Karthik P , a.k.a KP. I stay with my parents, sister and granma. My looks..well u can see my pic...not much of a stud...but cool. Otherwise I`m a fun loving, calm guy. I would call myself an observer....of what...be anything...when people converse(do talk a lot sometimes!), the still life and the moving, the way people react and behave, how fast or how slow life is moving but ofcourse be a part of it...and not left behind watching life run away... and most of all...nature...nothing like it.

I can just gaze at the sky n clouds for hours without any knowledge of the time speeding by. The green leaves of trees leaves me mesmerized while cruising on my Yamaha. Yeah...a yamaha...not a big sports bike if you are imagining me on it.I would call it a 135cc framework ...dont ask why...

In class u`ll find my drawings and abstract designs on the last desk where I , the king rule and is responsible with my benchmates for all the tantrum created. I used to sketch and paint, feels bad to say 'used to', and they remain as one of my prized assets. I had great fun workin with my coll fashion team and most of all tattooing. I love music of all genre and possess CDs of several artists and bands.Have hummed n danced to the tunes of MJ, Celine,Michael Bolton n several others as a kid with my aunts...

...to be continued...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!
i love the way u've given ur intro..it says so much about you!really down to earth too...the sentences r cool i like the way u write...gues thts it
take care
luv-B

kp;) said...

hehe, reading this now I feel i was so paavam back then. celine and bolton?! .. guess the last time i heard them was 5 years back :P .. DT, ACDC, Maiden, Judas, SOAD, Korn, Metallica, Sabbath \m/ (bad ass me)