Monday, January 30, 2006

6 years...whew !

Now that my 7th semester exams are done with, here i relax and blog after days of slogging and burning the midnight oil. After the hilarious Client Server Computing paper, I left the same day with my mom n aunt to Tirupathi. This was my third time walking the 4000 steps and a long stretch of road midway to Tirumala from Tirupathi. My mom`s sudden decision to give her hair annoyed me n my aunt, but then, we didnt have a say. As i munched on yummy Lays in the bus ,we returned to Bangalore the same day after the darshan at the temple.


I have been a member of orkut for 3 years now but never did find any use of its services until the last couple of months. Started with one friend to trace my ol school n college buddies and my buddy list has been growing since. Thanks to orkut that I met my schoolmates after 6 long years , that we decided to have a reunion and cherish the good ol times we had in school and gossip about college life.

We met up at the food court of forum mall,Transit.I didnt expect them all to recognize me after all these years considering the fact that i`ve shot up in height after my coll n u wont find my ol` hairstyle with oil dripping down my face! They said my voice has changed..well yeah! We had a merry time together talkin bout yesteryears and pulling each other`s legs....

....to be continued....

6 comments:

abhinav said...

hey ..waiting for the continuation !!

Sunil Jagadish said...

What is a tag?
A tag is when a friend sends you some questions that you need to answer in your blog and then pass on the tag.

The tag that I got has the following instructions as mentioned in his blog -

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the person.
3. Tag 8 (or as many as possible) victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

abhinav said...

i tagged you too !

Chk the Tag here :
http://abhinavrajmathur.blogspot.com/2006/03/i-got-tagged.html

AK said...

Hey KP,
thanks for popping to the devil's garage. Your comments are much appreciated. to answer your question, I prefer working directly digital, though I carry a postit pad with me (just incase). I have been a dedicated flash user, and most of the illustrations done here are though that aided with a wacom graphire3 tablet.
do tell me, how did you land up at my blog?

ankurindia said...

yep orkut is pretty kool

AMIT said...

Yeah sometimes this sites are useful to stay in contact.

Make website india